Front of House
We always support our client with the short term and long term basis as we understand that our industry change very rapidly, RSW do their best to provide best staffing solutions to our client at temporary and permanent basis. We hand pick the best of the best for your services as we are partner in services.
Before your shift
- We expect you to be at your shift 15 minutes before the start time.
- If you encounter any problem with arriving or finding the venue of where your shift is, contact us straight away.
- If you are unable to attend a shift for any reason, e.g. Sickness, personal/family emergency, please call us as soon as possible. It doesn’t matter if it is late at night, early in the morning or on the weekend, please call us ASAP. We prefer calls rather than texts, as sometimes texts can be missed.
- If you have an up-to-date Health and Hygiene certificate, please email this across to email@example.com
- If you need to update or complete a health and Hygiene, we do offer an online course.
- Please call us on 020-8478-8494 or email us weekly regarding your availability to work, Thursday or Friday is preferable.
- All timesheets must be in by Monday at 4:00pm.
- All timesheets must be clear – if sending a photo, please ensure it is a good quality image and legible
- Scan and email your timesheet to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax it to 02089119546
All uniform requirement for each job is explained to you before you go to work. We have created a list of what may be asked for you to wear in most of our roles.
- All black solid tie
- White Shirt – Long sleeve with collar and button to the top
- Black Shirt – Long sleeve with collar and buttons to the top
- Waistcoat (Solid black).
- Trousers – smart black trousers (no jeans).
- Black shoes (not trainers) black and polished.
Our Front of House temporary departments have various roles available, all depending on experience and our client’s needs.
- Event Manager
- Floor Manager
- Supervisor / Senior Waiter
- Al Carte / Silver Service Waiting Staff
- Bar Staff
- Customer Service Assistant
- General Assistant
- Cloakroom Staff
- Food Runner
- Glass Collector
If you have experience in any of the above positions, we’d love to speak to you about joining our -growing Front of House temporary team.
Get in touch today.
We have had the privilege of working with some great people and companies over the years.