Chef & KP
We have wide range of Chefs with experienced and industry background. We can support you on short term and long term basis.
Before Your Shift
- We expect you to be at your shift 15 minutes before the start time.
- If you encounter any problem with arriving or finding the venue of where your shift is, contact us straight away.
- If you are unable to attend a shift for any reason, e.g. Sickness, personal/family emergency, please call us as soon as possible. It doesn’t matter if it is late at night, early in the morning or on the weekend, please call us ASAP. We prefer calls rather than texts, as sometimes texts can be missed.
- If you have an up-to-date Health and Hygiene certificate, please email this across to email@example.com
- If you need to update or complete a health and Hygiene, we do offer an online course.
- Please call us on 020-8478-8494 or email us weekly regarding your availability to work, Thursday or Friday is preferable.
- All timesheets must be in by Monday at 4:00pm.
- All timesheets must be clear – if sending a photo, please ensure it is a good quality image and legible
- Scan and email your timesheet to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax it to 0208 911 9546
- Chef whites
- Safety shoes
- Knives (if required)
We have had the privilege of working with some great people and companies over the years.