Supervisor maintains and check rooms and common areas by providing housekeeping services; responding to guest and management requests.
- Assigns room attendants their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Have ability to handle housekeeping services and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or check in to prepare work assignments for room attendants.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Maintain the standards of rooms as per hotel standards
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
- Performs cleaning duties in cases of emergency or staff shortage.
- Motivates the staff and work with them as a team.
- Make rotas for the staff based on the requirements.
- Attention to detail
- Team working
- The ability to take the initiative
- Experience in Hospitality Industry