We are looking to recruit 2 Night Receptionist at our client property near Canary Wharf.
The Receptionist is the first employee the guest comes in contact with and this initial interaction is vital to the guest’s experience, presentable, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work a flexible schedule shifts day and night shifts both. Experience in hospitality industry is must.
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Assist in keeping the client’s reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Perform night auditing according to company procedures.
- Conduct regular security checks , throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Have knowledge of making spread sheets and invoices.
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
If you have relevant experience, please send us your CV’s for immediate start.
|Salary||£7.00 - £7.80|