Our environmental policy is set out below.
The responsibility for overseeing the implementation of this policy lies with the Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of the Board of Directors.
The company are a professional and environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. The clear objective of AIS is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring, wherever practicable, that measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community
- Taking action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures
- Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner
- Ensuring effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
We have had the privilege of working with some great people and companies over the years.