RS Worldwide entered the UK marketplace in 2004 and has grown to become one of UK’s leading facility services providers. With a talented team of employees and sound management, we can provide the full house of services all from one single point of contact.
Our approach is as flexible as it is professional. Clients can choose just a single service or a fully managed integrated facilities management solution made up of numerous business streams. This can range from office cleaning, front of house services to security and facility services management.
To meet such a broad range of business needs, we have built competent team Associates who share a dedication to impeccable customer care, a flexible approach and a belief in teamwork. With this solid foundation we continue to go from strength to strength in facilities management services.
The company define Corporate Social Responsibility as follows
- Conducting Business in a socially responsible and ethical manner
- Protecting the environment and the safety of people
- Supporting Human Rights
- Engaging, learning from, respecting and supporting the communities and cultures with which we work
The company will ensure that all matters of Corporate Social Responsibility are supported in our operations and administrative matters and are consistent with the company Stakeholders best interests. The company is committed to being recognised as an organisation considerate of Corporate Social Responsibility and recognises that in doing so, we will add significant value to our shareholders.
The company are a professional and environmentally conscious organisation, which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment. The clear objective of AIS is to minimise any impact on the environment by:
- Preventing pollution, reducing waste and ensuring, wherever practicable, that measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna
- Considering the effects that our operations may have on the local community
- Taking action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by implementation of operational procedures
- Seeking to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner
- Ensuring effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
Looking for a job? Click Here to view our job board.
Interested in our services or would like to arrange a quote for your facility? Please get in touch today.